Indians are the world's biggest copy-cats.  India's greatest Super-hero, Shaktimaan is a combination of Superman and Flash-Gordon.

    By the way Rick, Do American Presidents pardon their Christmas Turkey.??  When did the practice start.?  Bush must have pardoned his Turkey then.??

Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:50:20 -0600
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Again India does it

  Even then, Hanna and Barbera were showing their penchant for "borrowing" concepts and situations from other series, including their own. The Pixie & Dixie series was a close copy of Tom & Jerry, which had been a big success for them back when they were directors at MGM. It differed from the earlier one mainly in featuring two mice of equal stature (whereas Jerry Mouse's partner, called Tuffy in comic books and Little Nibbles in some cartoons, was a late addition and appeared only sporadically). The cat, whose catch-phrase ("I hate those meeses to pieces") was heard in practically every episode, was named Mr. Jinks.

 From
http://www.toonopedia.com/pixidixi.htm