Judy Stein wrote:
> I didn't originate a single one of these threads.

Didn't say you did, Judy. But, where were you when
I needed you? Instead you tried to make me feel bad
and now you're attempting to ignore that fact.
You are being dishonest and hypocritical, that's why
I was "rolling on the floor laughing my ass off" when
I read your comment to Barry.

> Is that what Willytex was suggesting, that these
> subject headings were written by me, or by you,
> Lawson?

You are supposed to read the post BEFORE you post
your reply. The un-sorted list I posted consisted of
"altered subject lines", not the original subject
headings, which in most cases, were on-topic threads
initiated by me.

> He must know that isn't true.

Where I come from, over on Usenet, silence usually
indicates agreement.