On Jan 23, 2006, at 5:35 PM, Patrick Gillam wrote:

On Jan 23, 2006, at 4:20 PM, Patrick Gillam wrote:

Vaj wrote:

I wonder if your observation syncs with his

publication of "Is Consciousness the Unified Field?"

Seems to me that lecture came out some years later.

So, is it the sense of the meeting that consciousness

is *not* the unified field?

I'm not sure what meeting you mean. "Is Consciousness the Unified

Field" was a paper Hagelin wrote year ago.

"Sense of the meeting" is a phrase I've heard meeting

facilitators use. It feels out how the group feels without

voting. It takes into account with strength with which

people hold views, as well as the number of people

who hold a given view.

I've only been following this thread with one eye, as

it were, so I may have misapprehended what you all

are talking about. I thought there was some discussion

of whether consciousness was indeed the unified field.

That was the initial idea.