--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jamshad Ghanbar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Vaj
>
>   I enjoy your analogy keep writing. Its good
>
> Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Precession will affect true east, as it is determined in Maharishi
vastu and other forms of holistic architecture. According to a video I
have, the way you determine true east in MV is to place a gnomon on
the ground inside a circle the same radius as the height as the
gnomon. The shadow will cross the circle at true east and true west as
demonstrated by a line drawn connecting the two points.
>     On Jan 28, 2006, at 8:36 AM, Jason Spock wrote:
>
>     Precession in the Earth's axis will not affect Vâstu. The real
problem will start only if the Earth stops rotating on itself.... and
there will be no axis.
>     Meanwhile, a temprorary problem for TM-org,..... Continental
drift.  Over the course of millions of years, continents will shift
their positions, Âméricas will slam into China.... East-Africa into
India....etc...etc

Or more near term (several 1000s vs several 100,000 or millions of
years per Vaj's vast vision) is the probable return to the normality
of our current 3-4 million year old ice age, kicking us out of our
current "vacation" in a 20,000 year or so interglacial period spike in
temperature that has made current civilization possible.