Title: Auspicious formation outside Maharishi's room
From Keith Wallace’s son:

From: "Gareth Wallace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 01:00:11 +0100

Today, Maharishi invited us and others upstairs to see natural made ice
Shiva lingum that formed outside of Maharishi’s bedroom on ledge.  It is a
very auspicious omen, according to Maharishi.

It was so sweet to go upstairs to Maharishi’s private area in the glass garden room and view the ice Shiva lingum.  I went up a couple times with different groups.

At night, Maharishi’s assistant and top secretary performed puja outside on the
ledge in the freezing cold to the ice Shiva lingum.  Maharishi was right outside the window looking while the puja was going on.

At one point, I went outside and snuck a peek of Maharishi up close.  Maharishi was sitting
right by the window in front of ice Shiva lingum with eyes closed.  It was very sweet.

Love,

Gareth