> If there are elections this fall.  I hear Cindy Sheehan is thinking
> about running against Diane Feinstein.  I'd vote for her.

Thanks- I saw the tv ticker line about Sheehan possibly running,
though I hadn't heard it was against Feinstein. Feinstein is smart and
experienced, but addicted to power.

When she declared that she had received 40,000 emails and letters
asking her to vote against this Iraq debacle several years ago, and
then voted for it, becuase she had *special* information, my respect
for her went away, and it hasn't returned.