There are more satsangs to be translated.
I don't know much about Shankaracharyas, but generally speaking the
world of sadhus and swamis has changed a lot since Guru Dev's time.
Many use the internet, hold post office accounts and fraternise, but
that is not to say they are any less sincere than seekers fifty years
ago.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctor_gabby_savy