I don't think enlightenment, which can be experienced by all, and is
not necessarilly permanent, since everything is temporary until
proved otherwise bestows anything other than bliss. However, a
blissful person can enjoy the use of their minds in a way that others
who are suffering cannot. Therefore they can summon greater power of
thought, and assume greater ability to create effects.