> > > The question is, does "Barry really saw X" translate
> > > into "X is real"?
> >
> > Who ever claimed that it does?
> >
> > Who *cares* if it does?
> >
> > If it was real *for me* that is the *most* I can say.
> > That's enough.  I have no interest in convincing
> > people that my reality should be theirs.
> >
> > You seem to.  You seem obsessed with finding some
> > objective definition of "reality."
>
> Oh, Barry, Lawson's right.  You really *are* stupid.
> Or you *get* stupid, or *play* stupid, at times,
> apparently because it gives you another opportunity
> for a putdown.
>
> What I was suggesting, of course, is exactly the
> opposite: that *all* "reality" is subjective.

When something is so real that its mutually subjective to the point
that "objective" things like video cameras and the like record the
same event, we usually call it "really real."

If something is truely multi-personality pantheistic solipicisticaly
real, our mutually agreed upon objective devices will measure it.
Otherwise, it's real only to a relatively small subset of us.