> And Barry has already admittedthat not everyone who was there
> when he saw things like levitation saw levitation.

Ahem.  Barry *volunteered* that information, as part
of giving an honest representation of the situation.
That was his only interest in describing it -- being
honest about an interesting experience.  T'would seem
that some people are so used to being *sold* things
all the time that they'd have preferred I hid it like
the people who sold *them* "levitation" for several
thousand bucks, and then never delivered.  :-)  :-)

> In other words, those people would claim that there was
> no levitation to be photographed since they never saw it.
>
> Contrast that with MMY's claim that levitation in the
> floating stage will be unambiguous and that everyone
> will agree that a physical event took place.

But it's just a CLAIM, dude.  You've never seen it.
You never will.  At least I've seen *something*.
:-)  :-)  :-)

> I mean, even inthe hopping stage, everyone agrees
> that a physical event takes place...

What is it with you and "everyone agrees," man?
Are you so terrified of having your own experiences
and trusting them that you need people to *agree*
with you?

> ...and the observational particulars aren't in dispute,
> only the *cause* of the hopping, which even the
> TMO agrees is caused by the muscles pushing on the ground,
> drivingthe body into the air

They admit it NOW.  They certainly did not when
the Sidhi courses were started.  In fact, they
advertised the very opposite, that people were
really hovering in mid-air.  It was only after
a few people sued their asses that they changed
their tune.

Again, one would think you'd find my honesty
about my experience refreshing, and not as
threatening as you seem to...  :-)  :-)  :-)

And now, once more, the question you avoided: