> > > Just heard that the Raja project thang is going bankrupt.
> >
> > How long until we see 'Raja crowns' on Ebay?
> >
> > And who on earth would bid for them?
>
> Even with the crowns it must be a much tougher sell now ....
> A million here, a million there, pretty soon it adds up to
> real money.

Dr. Evil:  "Here's the plan. We get the warhead, and we hold
the world ransomed for.....One MILLION DOLLARS!!"

No.2:  "Ahem...Well, don't you think we should maybe ask for
*more* than a million dollars? A million dollars isn't exactly
a lot of money these days. Virtucon alone makes over nine
billion dollars a year!"

Dr. Evil:  "Really?"

No.2:  "Mm-hmm."

Dr. Evil:  "That's a number. Okay then. We hold the world
ransom for.....One hundred..BILLION DOLLARS!!"

Someone must have finally played this movie for Maharishi.
In his latest bond scam, he's asking for ten TRILLION
dollars, more than the combined GNP of most of Europe.  :-)