--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, lupidus108 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"

> >Lupidus: Maharishi is absolutely correct, as usual.
> > >
> > > *****
> Irmeli:If that is really how MMY understands the mechanics of
> rulership, it
> > > must be completely clear to him, why there has been very little
> > > support of nature and real success in his movement.
> >
> Lupidus: Probably you are just not being able to see the success.
>
> Irmeli: Yes there has been certain success on very subtle levels of
> manifestation, but MMY:s role in that success is just that of a
> messenger boy. He has some role in it, but only some, and of course
> even that is something. In that respect he has been successful. But
in
> my opinion that success has not been dependent on him. It would have
> happened also without him.

Thats your take. I think Maharishi would be very comfortable being
labeled a "messenger boy".

> > >Irmeli: I wonder also how he would explain the success of
democracy
> in the
> > > more advanced and affluent part of the world in the light of
this
> > > theory of his?
> >
> > Lupidus:What success - what security ? The monetary sucess could,
> along with
> > security evaporate overnight.
>
> Irmeli:
> You apparently cannot see a correlation between democracy and less
> violence and less injustice and less poverty.

I'm sorry, but you do not see the possebility of a total breakdown of
the values you cherish; democracy/less violence/injustice/poverty.
You simply feel too safe in your little Finland.

About 15 years ago Maharishi said something in the line of; The bombs
could go off in Denmark any time, no democracy is safe today; create
big coherencecreating groups now ! (This is not a direct quote). But
everyone thought MMY had gone mad; from where could little Denmark be
challenged ? Now we now.

We also know that everything Maharishi says will come to be, sooner
or later.