I am writing a non-fiction book about the deeper spiritual meaning of
life challenges.  My intent is to help people see meaning in
experiences that may appear to be without purpose.

If you might like to share your personal story in order to help others
who face the same challenge, please CONTACT ME DIRECTLY at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  You may remain anonymous in the book if you
prefer.  In your email, please summarize the challenges you have faced
in life.  Please mention that you saw the post on this list.

Thank you.

Robert