Shremp, you got me intrigued with your quote, so I checked out the
recording. It was on the 12th March 1974 in Brussels, Belgium, about
one and a half hours into the 'Intro lecture' during which Jerry
Jarvis also made a contribution. MMY said:-

'Give the knowledge pertaining to the practice. Satisfy all the
doubts and questions regarding understanding and then leave the man
to be with his tradition, with his culture, with his way of life,
with everything that he wants to do. Just fifteen minutes morning and
evening. He can practise HUNDREDS of meditations, we don't mind. As
long as he does this fifteen minutes, twenty minutes, morning and
evening he'll enjoy, he will begin to enjoy everything that he will
do'.