Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Beatles "angels on earth"
on 2/17/06 1:38 PM, Vaj at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Remember "Lennon & McCartney"? Do you really think John Lennon had anything to do with "Yesterday" or "Martha My Dear" or Paul with "Instant Karma"? The list is long.

“Instant Karma” was written after the Beatles broke up, but a beautiful example of a Lennon song attributed to Lennon and McCartney was “In My Life”. I think that often one or another would write a song and the other would give some helpful feedback, but not change it much.