REturn of the Rishi is apparently still inprint, although its not
found easily on the Chopra.com website. OTOH, anyone interested in
learning to be a Deepak Chopra meditation teacher can learn it in 6
days:

Primordial Sound Meditation is a very specific time-tested meditation
technique dating back thousands of years to the ancient Vedic
traditions of India. As a certified instructor, you will have the
knowledge and skills to teach Primordial Sound Meditation, the most
powerful tool we have for direct contact with Spirit and
rediscovering our unique essential nature. Dr. Chopra has revived
this ancient process and made it available in a format that can be
easily learned by everyone and taught.
 The essential aspects of these timeless teachings have been
maintained in their pure, original form, ensuring the most beneficial
experience. With regular practice, twice daily, we open our awareness
to all levels of our existence and infuse Spirit in every aspect of
our being. When teaching meditation, however, you multiply the
effects of your own meditation many times over.

The Primordial Sound Meditation Certification is a 6-day intensive
immersion into the ancient teachings of meditation as translated by
Drs. Deepak Chopra and David Simon. As a certified instructor, you
may assist Dr. Chopra in his various speaking engagements around the
world and represent the Chopra Center at other venues. You will be
able to set up, market, and teach courses in a manner and frequency
that suit your schedule (subject to a few basic guidelines).