--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bbrigante <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <sparaig@>

> > > both
> time

Perfect
> > > Health
> > > during
> > >

> > > **********************
> > >

> > > http://www.lanecc.edu/afirmact/collection/details/1521.html
> > >

> > Copyright 1995. Chopra had published the others by 1991, so what
> I'm
> > talking about took place a good bit earlier than that.
> >
> ******************
>
> This exceeds even your usual level of incoherence. I say that
Chopra
> had books on both the fiction and non-fiction best-seller lists at
> the same time, in 1995. You then claim that Chopra did not have a
> fiction book out at that time. I then post the date of publication
> of "The Return of Merlin," 1995, and you say what? I think they
miss
> you on alt.tm...

LEt's try to make this clear: the events I describe took place around
the time of publication of Quantum Healing and Perfect Health. The
book you mention was published at least 4-5 years AFTER the events
I'm describing. Surely you can see that what I'm talking about is not
what you're talking about...