Thanks everyone for enlightening me about the pundit situation over
there. That would annoy me intensely. Over here in scorpion land we
had a lot of money raised for a new national centre donated to the
pundits without even asking anyones permission and I know people ho
give their life savings! No-one ever seems to rock the boat though,
probably for fear of being thrown out.

I remember all the promises that money would be returned if the
pundit groups in india didn't happen, I doubt they will be able to
get away with this again. So I hope they are spending the money on
something useful and not just little gold crowns.