--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- shempmcgurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> snip
>

> > You're suckers and you deserved to be removed from
> > your $5 million.
>
> Really? I think it shows great faith

PRECISELY my point: "faith".

I started TM in '73 precisely because I wasn't required to
have "faith" in some sort of scheme.

Why and when did you get off the boat, Leroy?

> and purity of
> thought by people.

"Purity of thought".

No, I think "purity of denial" is more like it.

It is people like YOU who were in the Movement who didn't stand up
to MMY and tell him to stop all this silliness who are "impure" (not
a word I would use but, hey, you're the one who invoked it...).

YOU are responsible, if anyone is, for this horrible mess we're in.
So take a fucking look in the mirror, Mr. Brainwashed.

> I get your point, but don't you
> think the TMO and MMY should bear a little of the
> responsibility for the con?

No, I don't.

Hey, MMY needed cheap and free labor so he took the easiest path to
get it...and he got it from suckers like you who really weren't all
that interested in promulgating this great technique and program
that didn't require blind belief and adherence to a cult or guru in
order for it to work.

And then what did TBers like you do?

You turned around and ADOPTED blind belief and guru-worship and
poisoned any chance that the TM Program could ever really be spread
throughout the world.

So, no, I don't think the TMO and MMY should bear anywhere near the
responsibility that "evil" people like you should bear (and,
again, "evil" is NOT a word that I would necessarily use but, hey,
you're the one who is invoking it).

In fact, I think that not only is it "just" that you should have
wasted half your life working for peanuts for the TMO but, in
addition, people like myself should be able to sue you for fucking
things up the way you have.

Please, I would like you to post your name and address so I can
contact a Barrister or Solicitor in England so I can sue your ass
off.