--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anon_astute_ff <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonybliss_ff <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <jyouells@>

> offers
> reward
> just a

> > > Bingo!
> > >
> > > All else aside, have they no sense of irony? A cartoon depicts their
> > > religion as violent, so in protest they bomb embassies and call for
> > > the head of the cartoonist.
> > >
> > > Very bewildering, and upsetting.
> >
> > Just like the Jews have no sense of humor about the Holocaust I guess.
> > And Christains -- can't they take a joke. The crucification was
> > hilarious. So "Very bewildering, and upsetting."
> >

> I don't understand. You're compairing the deaths of 6,000,000+ with
> cartoons of Mohammed?
>
> JohnY

I am saying every culture has its "hot buttons". Its not an issue of
comparing and ranking them. But it is an issue of understanding and
respecting them, of having some respect for all cultures.

Which after all this, you appear to still have little. You still spin
the defamation of Islam as "a cartoon". (Like Barney. Who doesnt like
cartoons.  La de da.) Do you understand that any graphic or iconic
representation of the Prophet is forbidden in many sects of Islam?

To you, would pissing on a crucifix at high mass at the vatican just
be "a call of nature"?