Did Sharlynn send you, James? Is there any way to return the favor?

Sal

On Feb 22, 2006, at 1:33 PM, James Duke wrote:

AS I read these postings, I am moved to offer to counseling anyone who
wants to get rid of the negativity reflected in the many postings...
this will be a great boon to all of us since such negative feelings
can disturb all of our lives .. if you would like to unburden yourself
please contact me -- of course one of the pieces of ourselves that we
most like to hold onto is our darkness .. please let it go .. it is
not you .. it is not really you at all .. you are light ... you are
consciousness itself ..