--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hey B,
>
> I noticed this notice about the Big Mind DVD:
>
> "The Production of the Big Mind DVD was made possible by
> a grant from the Frederick P. Lenz Foundation for American
> Buddhism."

That's interesting. Yup, the guy left his money to a
foundation that was supposed to disperse it to support
spiritual projects around the world. The two lawyers
who wound up with total control over his estate
futzed around for several years without actutally
doing anything, but in recent years they've been
giving grants to a number of worthy organizations,
including Shambala in Boulder, CO and several Tibetan
Buddhist groups. I'm not really in touch with any
remnants of his organization except via the Internet,
so I don't know any details, but I know a few of the
people who wound up on the Board of Directors of
this foundation, and they're good guys and gals,
very inspired, so I expect that some of the money
is being put to good use.