James is an old friend and I like him a lot, but he seems inclined to
glimpse a situation, judge it as less positive or loving than where he's at,
make a patronizing comment or two, and then leave. He did the same thing the
one time he came to our Wednesday Night Satsang. So I doubt that he's around
to read our responses to his post.

on 2/24/06 11:19 PM, dhamiltony2k5 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "James Duke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>>
>> AS I read these postings, I am moved to offer to counseling anyone
>> who
>> wants to get rid of the negativity reflected in the many
>> postings...
>> this will be a great boon to all of us since such negative
>> feelings
>> can disturb all of our lives .. if you would like to unburden
>> yourself
>> please contact me -- of course one of the pieces of ourselves that
>> we
>> most like to hold onto is our darkness .. please let it go .. it
>> is
>> not you .. it is not really you at all .. you are light ... you
>> are
>> consciousness itself ..
>>

> James,
>
> I have not read or posted here on FFL for a while so it is not me
> you
> are talking about evidently.   I have my experience like everyone
> else
> with FF and I'm having great experiences, thanks for asking.

snip