Bottom line for me in all of this is that I think
some people just like to LABEL others. Isn't that
pretty much what this discussion has been about?

Seems to me that a couple of people were bored
because there weren't any arguments going on, and
so the moment an excuse for one appeared, they
leaped on it, spewed out a label or two, and
then they were happy again, because the next
morning we've got four whole screenloads of
invective and argument on FFL.

I can't wait to hear, when I get back from this
weekend's vacation, how they label me for suggest-
ing this.  :-)