--- authfriend wrote:

> --- anonyff wrote:
> >
> > --- authfriend wrote:
> > >
> > > Camille Paglia is bullshit.
> >
> > Judy, this post seems very unlike you, why do you say this?
>
> Uh, because I think she's bullshit?
>
> (Not sure why it seems unlike me.)

I haven't analyzed your posts, Judy, but I would venture
that if I did, I'd find most have a beginning, a middle
and an end: "Camille Paglia is bullshit because she's
wrong. Every study of rape finds it's an act of violent
control. For Paglia to say rape is an act of sex is like
saying head-on collisions are an alternative way to
park one's car."

To simply say she's bullshit and walk away is kind of
pugilis interruptus, you know what I mean?