> Someone asked me to post:
>
> Re MUM lawsuit
>
> Or....they will have to dip into the finances assoc w/ MMY in
> India...which MMY won't give up a penny....so I will predict......
> are you ready....
> are you sure.....
> they will start a donation program to raise money for the legal
defense....

It's the insurance company that will need to pay for the defense, not
MUM, and it's unlikely that the judgment would be so large that MUM
would have to cough up any money to pay it off, although they might
get cancelled by their current insurance carrier and have to pay
higher rates with somebody else because of their negligent mgmt.