Anonff writes:
> Here it is almost 37 years later, HA!

Peter:
HA! Is that the expression of the final discrimination
into That?

Tom T:
It is my experience that when I hear someone who knows express it that
unique way that only they can, there is an involuntary HA! that pops
up and gets expressed. It is kind of like the universe making an
exclamtion point to verify the person who just said a very unique
thing that captures the essence of it all. I am always surprised when
it pops out. It does get you stared at in restaurants, even in FF.