On Mar 2, 2006, at 11:51 AM, tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis wrote:

Jim Flanegin:

1. determination of awakening, or not, of another is something

sensed on a feeling level. Proclamations do no good, unless the

person is walking the walk so to speak. Unfortunately it seems that

the ones best able to see another's awakening are those who are

awake themselves...

Vaj writes:

I don't know if I would describe it necessarily that way, but as just

observing what's there: things arise, hang round and then subside.

Later, I could make brief observations--maybe compare/contrast:  what

was there, what wasn't. what was missing, etc.

Tom T:

Vaj seems to dismiss Jim obvious point. So lets summarize that point.

It takes one to know one. If vaj can't get what he was missing then he

obviously isn't one. If a group chooses to use a language that they as

a group have spent 30+ years becoming familiar with that is the choice

that group makes to make trying to say what can not be said at least

more coherent. The freshness is always in the individuals way of

saying it uniquely in there own words.

Hi tomandcindytraynor:

Or if you prefer the Occam's razor answer, perhaps I felt it in bad form to talk of my own pointing-out and recognition, brag about it in public or discuss the details of how the View was tested and verified? I know it's all the rage, discussing of "experiences" and so on--but didn't you ever wonder about those who knew the point of non-discussion of experience?

 If Vaj wasn't able to get that
or hear that then he again is making it clear he is not one who knows
and could not know one if it bit him in the *ss. Tom

Would you like to see the scar on my ass?

I'd love to show that to you! :-)