--- Vaj wrote:

> Gillam wrote:
>
> > --- Vaj wrote:
> >>
> >> dying is easier than I thought :-)
> >
> > Now there's an ability that may come in handy someday.
>
> All the better reason to practice dying now :-).

I've pursued enlightenment in hopes it would make life
easier. Funny that its ultimate payoff may be to make
death easier.

Too bad I'm not allowed to give TM intro lectures anymore.
I could have added that benefit.

P.S.  When I asked my sister what benefits she was noticing
after doing TM for three months, she said, "Well, my death
wish isn't as strong as it used to be."