> From a friend:
>
> I'm trying to locate the discussion on FFL about the Raja training
> course, specifically the web site that had the photos of the rajas
> and their wives. I tried searching for it, but Yahoo seems to time
> out after searching a small section of the message base. Do you
> know a way to get to these messages?

Using Yahoo's search, the way to get to them is Patience.

It'll search only 500 or so messages at one go, then you
have to tell it to search the next batch.  Below where it
says the search timed out, it says:

"Find more results for this search by clicking the button below."

Underneath that is a button that says "Search More."

The traffic on this forum is so high, it takes
for-bloody-EVER to find a message from some months ago.