I noticed that too...silence, breakthroughs, the Maharishi channel--I mean, what more could one ask for? Oh, wait a minute...

You gotta hand it to them--if this letter is indicative of attitudes on MD...at least they are trying to make the best of what has to be a pretty deplorable situation.

OTOH, we still don't know if they've seen the toilets yet. :)

Sal

On Mar 4, 2006, at 2:34 PM, lurkernomore20002000 wrote:

>    Personally, I've been enjoying greater silence and
> nice breakthroughs in program, and I know I'm not
> alone in this.  Soon we'll have the Maharishi channel
> too!

(Oh, joie devivre)