Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Why does T/M cost so much to join? A little help?
on 3/5/06 11:55 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hehehehe, Is it true that recerts have to bow before the Rajas? What if you refused to bow before them? I think  I might be more inclined to bend over and moon them myself.

Wouldn’t be surprised. I’ve seen photos of people “Namaste-ing” Tony Nader, and there was a slight bow in their stance.