> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, t3rinity <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"

> distant
> is
> > >
> > > Oh, I had missed this. See how much you are projecting: I donnot
> have
> > > a relationship to a *distant* Guru, but to a *near* Guru. Thats
> not
> > > MMY. So, yes I know what I am talking about, and, no, I am not
> > > interested in you.
> >
> > I wonder if Irmeli isn't getting you confused with
> > Michael Dean Goodman...

No, don't think so. She just wrote that MDG was not as appalling as
Trinity. I haven't signed with Michael

> I get confused on that point also.

I am definitly somebody else, just my first name happens to be Michael
as well. I like his posts, especially his last one.Its clear,
authentic in my eyes. I don't have the same relationship to MMY than
he has, but I am grateful to him for whatever I got and learned from
him. MMY isn't my Guru anymore.