> It isn't just sloppiness by any means, although that's
> certainly a factor.  The major problem is his deliberate
> disregard for accuracy and penchant for intentional
> misrepresentation.

Yah, that is what I meant/included (in my mind) when I used the term
*sloppiness.*

> Going back to your earlier question, how long would
> *you* continue to correct repeated deliberate
> misrepresentations of your behavior and beliefs?
> Would you eventually just give up and allow the
> person to lie about you freely?

Yup, that is exactly what I would do. Have you noticed that Michael
Dean Goodman gets criticized for his posts and he, as near as I can
recall, has never once reacted.

I think (but what do I know!?) it would be a major departure into
growth if you were able to stop reacting to Barry.

I mean we all know/can predict how every interaction involving you two
is going to go. It's tiresome. It's pointless, except to you two.