In the mind of a TBer, that counts as supportive and loving. :)

Sal

On Mar 25, 2006, at 11:35 AM, anonyff wrote:

I strongly disagree with this. I can remember many many instances,
which I heard with my own two ears, of Maharishi disgustedly and quite
condescendingly, demeaned people for wanting to get jobs and try to
earn a living. I have heard first-hand accounts from people/friends,
who went directly to Maharish and asked to be *released* from service
from their jobs in the upper echelons of the TMO, including working in
his inmost circle, and I was told that he was very very demeaning to
them and made it clear that from his perspective he felt that if *they
wanted to waste their lives* they had the right to do so.......