Title: Re: [FairfieldLife] Is this Kansas, Toto?
Rick

here is the paper from Kansas with news about Toto

http://www.hdnews.net/

you have to go in their achieves and pay $2.95 the story was on 3/29
or 3/30

here is what I came up with
best,
DC

Archives

Search Results
Searched for: Peace AND date (last 14 days)

Returned: 10 displays of 15 matches

County, city officials find group could bring benefits to area

Date: March 30, 2006
Publication: Hays Daily News, The (KS)

It wasn't idle curiosity that drew Smith County Chamber of Commerce
President Pam Barta to attend the inauguration of the The World
Capital of Peace on Tuesday.

She wanted to have answers for residents who called her inquiring
about the group.

"I was not offended or afraid. If I'm asked, I can tell what I saw
and heard," she said. "Meditation does not scare me. The more you
know about something, you're so...

Click here for complete article ($2.95)