In a message dated 4/1/06 10:41:19 A.M. Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
  That is a point too about the passenger list for that flight and,
was anything ever said about the passengers on the planes at WTC-
there must have been something said about them but I don't recall.
     There should have been some news about someone suing airport
security or some such I would have thought.
      It is amazing that the official position on the matter hasn't
completely ruined everybodys BS meter.  N.
I think quite a bit was said in the early days about the passenger lists of all the planes including talking heads( Barbara Olsen) on the plane that hit the Pentagon. The reason for all the pay outs by the Government was to keep people from suing the individual Airlines and a quick fix. In order to receive compensation one had to agree not to sue the airlines as I recall.