<shempmcgurk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <sparaig@>

> > <shempmcgurk@>

> > anyone
> > > else?
> > > >

> > > Although I believe there was only one gunman, I am open to the
> > > possibility that Castro, the Mafia, or someone or some other
group
> > was
> > > behind him.
> > >

> > Atthe very least, I think a case can be made that security was
lax
> > around JFK at that time.
> >
> +++ I believe his travel route was changed at the last minute and so
> there wasn't time to "sanitize it"

So how was Oswald able to set himself up if it was a last minute
change?

Just about every COngressional hearing I've read/seen seems to avoid
asking obvious questions, and accepts really blatantly strange
answers as truthful without pursuing clarification.

I mean, look at how mocking Ollie North was of Congress at his trial.
Look at the odd case of the radio operator who never tried to radio
Hawaii with a warning because he'd tried to contact Perl Harbor
earlier about something else and couldn't get through so he didn't
bother to try again. Etc.

Congress only finds what they want to find.