Ask her if she's related to Gen. Colin Powell.??  By her reply you can guess what she is up to.

anony_sleuth_ff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:22:54 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] No, THIS one is more worthy of Dr. Pete's attention

  I just received this one. I can smell "wire transfer" in her next e-mail (if I were to respond. )

  Hello How are u doing i saw ur profile and loved it i am Chika Powell 29 f Single and Looking for a Serious Relationship i am Not in the state Right now i am Currently in west africa Nigeria i came Down here for some Reasons i Lost My Father on January 5th 2006 so i came down to Africa Nigeria for some Family Reason But would be Back as soon as Possible i am The Only Child Of My Dad and i need to be there for His
Funeral Ceremony. i would love to get to know u better . i like reading Dancing tennis Playing Movie watching Swimming Camping. i am looking for someone that beleives in true Love , someone who is willing to share ..someone sweet,someone that would appreciate a nice kiss early in the morning ,that would appreciate being dressed up for work in the morning and breakfast in the morning ,someone that would respect me and understand me ...be there for me ..someone that would
appreciate a nice phone call at work when you tell him you were thinking about him and missing him so much ...just wanted to hear his sweet voice ...someone that is drama free ..thats be kind of person Someone in my heart beyond all my pride,Holds a secret desire so intense deep inside.Imprisoned with all my passion and love,Unknown to anyone but the lord up above.

  A desire for someone to cherish and hold,The need for love to call my own.Someone who keeps me shining day and night,Someone to kiss and make up with after a fight.Someone who appreciates and respects all I can be,Someone whos strong enough to commit and love only me.Someone who will be there to kiss away my tears,Secure my doubts and release my fears.Someone who can restore my faith in love once again. i am looking for ..if you are that someone pls let me know and if you have a yahoo messanger we can chat on there i am [EMAIL PROTECTED] or hotmail [EMAIL PROTECTED] hope to hear from you soon