> "...repeated his opposition to homosexuality..."
>
> I find this comment interesting because his most famous follower,
> Richard Gere, is an outspoken advocate for gay rights.

So, is Tibetan Buddhism rife with homophobia because the Dali Lama
makes public statements about it? The TM organization has never made
a public statement about homosexuality that I am aware of, and
Maharishi never has directed any video that includes such remarks to
be distributed to TMers OR people on TTC or ATTC, or recertification,
or whatever.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> <fairfieldlife@> wrote:
> >
> > LONDON, ENGLAND, March 31, 2006: The exiled Tibetan spiritual
> leader told
> > The Daily Telegraph that terrorists should be treated humanely.
He
> also
> > revealed the workings of his relationship with US President
George