I know this is something people often say, but I can't say I agree with it. In
work
and relationships, I've often continued to do the same thing over and over,
and over time I've got very different results. Persistence pays off. As Blake
put
it, "If the fool would persist in his folly, he would become wise."

 Just a reminder of the definition of