--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sparaig wrote:
> > There's always TucsonConsciousness 2006 April 4-8:
> >
> > http://www.consciousness.arizona.edu/tucson2006.htm
> >
> So, I take it you don't plan to attend ASSC 10. Thanks for the
> information about TucsonConsciousness - maybe I'll see you there.
> Will you be wearing a name badge?

That's a professional convention that costs several hundred dollars
to attend and so I won't be attended Tucson Consciousness 2006 either.

> > Of course, TM never gets much play there, even though half
> > the meditation researchers use MMY's theory of enlightenment
> > progression as a starting point for their own theories.
> >
> Can you cite any links to independent research describing MMY's
theory
> of enlightenment progression?

Not off-hand.

There must be hundreds of scientific
> reports by now, either confirming the thory or rejecting it.

There's a handful of studies that have come out of MUM on people with
long-term 24/7 witnessing. Just listened to Fred travis give a brief
presentation on one or two such studies last night.