Vaj wrote:
> I was thinking of more recent material and comment like
> seen here over the last several years.

The information here sucks, big time. If all you've got is a few
emails from ex-Marshy skin boys, then you've really got nothing. Skin
boys don't know Jack. If insiders like Rick and Mark, who have spent
years inside the TMO, don't have the dirty lowdown, then probably
nobody has it. That is, unless Rick and Mark were never really inside
the TMO in the first place. In order to be inside the TMO you'd have
to be inside the big house at Vlodrop inside the Marshy's bedroom.