Vaj wrote:
> We've discussed your misconceptions on these subjects many
> times Willie.

There's no 'Willie', but if it makes you feel superior, call me by my
email address.

> If you haven't gotten it by now, I suspect you don't want to.

The only thing I've been able to get out of you is that you think
you've got the dirty low-down on the Marshy and the Swami Rama. But
you've admitted that techniques similar to TM and the use of the same
bijas are in widespread use all over India. That leads me to conclude
that TM is probably the most popular meditation practice in all of
India. When you put that together with the popularity of the
Deepackage and the Sri Sri, Marshy is like a household word over
there. There must be millions of people in India doing program based
on the teachings of Marshy.