--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sparaig wrote:
> > And what have they been?
> >
> The only specific reference to the Marshy, low-down or otherwise, or
> to TM research by Ken Wilber that I can find in any of Wilber's books
> or tapes is contained in his introduction to 'Spiritual Choices' -
> it's in most public libraries. However, I would have expected a lot
> more discussion by Wilber concerning the research on TM and the
> mechanics of conciousness. Maybe he just doesn't have the expertise to
> make any comments on it.

Earlier this am you're promoting Wilber as the expert on TM lowdown
and wanting to wager me about it, now you're saying the exact
opposite.  You say this am I'm untrustworthy because yrs ago I worked
in the mov't, then you brag about being an insider.  You say you're an
TM insider but think the job of personal secretaries to MMY was just
to carry his skin (because of the term "skin boy", I guess).  You talk
like an expert on Wilber but wonder if he has the expertise to comment
on the mechanics of consciousness ... I'll leave it to Judy to come up
with the rest of the internal conflicts in your postings, though since
you're an enemy of her enemy, she probably won't bother.