> wrote:

> > > Don't know if this is a binding contract or not, but it
certainly
> > > implies that one agrees to not teach TM outside the guidelines
> set
> > up
> > > by the TM organization, incluidng any future requirements of
> > > recertification, wearing crowns, barking at the moon, etc.
> >

> > "...we are satisfied" pretty much amends anything here, I would
say.

> Perhaps, but its doubtful that that would stand up in a court case
> concerning trademarks.

I would agree; however, the agreement in question goes way, way
beyond just trademarks. It talks about teaching meditation
techniques very generally.

I'm thinking here of that fellow in Florida who is teaching TM but
calling it something different.  I don't think that case is a
question of trademarks but rather whether he can teach TM.

I would think that MMY's "we are satisfied" quote would go a long
way towards supporting the teacher's side...