--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick Gillam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- Nelson wrote:
> >
> >      I once witnessed an electrician friend with his finger in a light
> > socket that couldnt tell if the power was on or not when I turned the
> > switch on.
>
> Do you recall whether he was he standing on a wooden ladder or wood
floor?

+++ Tile floor-- I once saw the same guy hold on to two wires which,
when touched together, blew a fuse.
    As a teen ager, some of us gear heads would be looking at a
running engine and one would pull off a spark plug wire unnoticed and
then,holding onto it, touch the guy next to him sending the high
voltage thru him making him temporarily hyperactive.  N.