> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> > <fairfieldlife@> wrote:

> > is by

> > > That's a Brigante theory. But these people he's referring to are
> > generally
> > > quite competent. Many of them accomplish a lot, except when
> > confronted with
> > > impossible tasks, like the world's tallest building, or rebuild
> > Geneva.
> > >

> > What are you saying, Rick, that raising $10 trillion is
> impossible?
> > (by the way, the total U.S. national debt isn't that much...)
> >

> Yet...
>
> Seriously, the goal is $10 trillion, but an investment of far less
> than 1% of that goal would provide long-term income for a lot of poor
> people if their analysis is correct.

No organization  connected with TM has ever done anything geared
toward improving the financial well being of anyone other than
themselves. What makes you think this would be any different. It's
always been business for profit. Any financial gain to anyone else has
always been incidential to organiztional profit as far a I have ever seen.

JohnY