on 4/7/06 11:52 AM, wayback71 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> nephews
>>> fancy cars,
>>>>

>>> Is that what they do?
>>
>> Yes. I was reminded of this the other day by a friend who just came back
>> from India.
>>

> Any new details?

The wild parties were new to me.

> How accurate do you think?

Trusted source. And he said the Srivastava's reputation for this is
well-known.

> Is the TMO level of graft any
> worse than all
> the other organizations, or just bigger because it has more money?

Probably worse than most, better than some if we put it on a spectrum. Maybe
the more money there is, the worse the temptation, or the easier it is to
skim off large amounts.

>Sigh.
> After all these
> years, why doesn't MMY have someone step in and say enough, clean up the books
> and
> money.

Not sure he has the power to do that. My theory is that the nephews have
been blackmailing him, but that's just a theory.