--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Spock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>       The TM-org lacks compassion.  Had it been a little
compassionate and treated it's members like family, it would not be
having so many enemies today.

> ShempMcGurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 18:43:06 -0000
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The four classes [Shemp]
>

>     From day one, I always got the impression that the rank and
file were treated like shit in the TMO.

I often think that as well. However, there's a fine line between
treating someone like family, and forcing your own beliefs about what
is best for your brother onto your brother (speaking from ongoing
personal experience). Perhaps the TMO goes too far in "cutting the
strings" for the family, but if they went too far in the other
direction, they'd be open to even MORE criticism.

I *do* think that retirement plans should be available for people.